Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry and Happy with Peace and Joy


Whoa!!  While out and about searching for holiday decorations in nature, we were sure we saw a moose walking away from us in the woods... of course, it was just one of those tricky roots.





        The "garland" was everywhere,












         and the plants of red and green were plentiful!

















                                 As the years have gone by, I feel like the gifts have mounted
                            up  in my heart.  Each year, I feel like I have been given more
                            and more, and each gift has a name attached to it. If you are
                            reading this message, know that YOU are one of those
                            blessings in my heart.
                                 Latona and I have been blessed with the gracious love of
                           the Lord who has kept us and provided for us.  We wish to send you a
                           holiday greeting and prayer for hope and health in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment